Life Guard-Elgin Aquatics
The Centre of Elgin needs lifeguards for our year-round and seasonal facilities, Adventure Island at The Centre of Elgin, Wing Park Family Aquatic Center, and Lord's Park Family Aquatic Center.
The Centre of Elgin is hosting a 3-day lifeguard certification class this winter break, December 27-29, from 9:00, am – 6:00 pm.
The current starting pay for lifeguards is $12.25 per hour. The Centre of Elgin is flexible with hours and offers 15-30 hours and more! This is a great atmosphere to be in as it develops leadership, provides an opportunity and is full of fun!
Anyone interested in a position should submit an application as soon as possible through the following link: https://www.
governmentjobs.com/careers/ elginil?keywords=lifeguardSteve GardSr. Recreation Supervisor - Aquatics(847) 531-7007
UCAL Systems Inc
UCAL is seeking individuals who are interested in a career as a machinist. They have created a learning program where a new employee can be trained on machine operations used to produce high precision metal parts and components for various industries. The trainee will learn about the machining process, operations, tools, components, and instructions on how to operate various machines, which are primarily CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines. The next phase of learning is how to make adjustments to the machining process in order to maintain the tolerances and quality of the product being made. The trainee will learn how to make entries, program, and monitor the computer machine process. Setting up the machine to operate based on blueprints, specifications, materials, tolerances, job order, and programming those requirements will be a learning outcome in the training process. The trainee will learn how to operate, set up, and program multiple machines as well as learn to become a lead person assisting other operators. This position can also have a career track in management and engineering.
The estimated time for one to become a Machinist can take up to 5 years and is a lucrative skill trade in multiple industries.
They are seeking up to 10 trainees interested in this profession.
You can contact:
Director, Human Resources & Administration
1875 Holmes Rd.
Elgin, Il. 60123
AUDI EXCHANGE ST. CHARLES
Are you outgoing and looking for every Sunday off?
Do you have experience in customer service/ reception and are looking for a part-time position?
- Answering incoming phone calls and routing them to the appropriate department or individual.
- Responsible for handling cash drawer and balancing it daily.
- Processing payments for our sales, parts, and service department.
- Filling out paperwork, filing, and making copies.
- Additional clerical duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Excellent verbal communication (required)
- Cashier experience (preferred) Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must work well with others and have the ability to take direction
- Have a positive, polite, and professional attitude
$13.50 an Hour
Part-Time Afternoon/Evening and Some Saturdays
Name: TRACY GRAEBNER / JORDAN PEREZ
235 N RANDALL RD, St. Charles, IL 60174