Elementary SchoolHome of the Little Hawks!
Little Hawk News
HAWK HOLLOW 2020-2021 SCHOOL SUPPLY INFORMATION
The Hawk Hollow PTH, along with the supply kit company, Teacher Tailored, is offering school supply kits for purchase. For more information, visit www.shopttkits.com and enter Code 18772. This will take you to the Hawk Hollow supply kit order page. The kits will be delivered to Hawk Hollow one week prior to the start of school. Your child's kit will be waiting for him/her in their classroom on the first day of school. There are many options available to purchase additional items for your student including earbuds, headphones, water bottles, lunch bags, backpacks, etc. Please know that these items are optional, but will be available at a discounted price. Please email the Hawk Hollow PTH at email@example.com with any questions.
If you are interested in purchasing the supplies yourself, click here for access to the lists.
PERFECT ATTENDANCE AT HAWK HOLLOW
FOR THE 2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Congratulations to the following students for achieving perfect attendance for this school year:
Our Distance Learning site is still active for students to engage with educational resources and teacher pages. Feel free to also submit pictures of your summer activities to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for access.
REGISTRATION FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
OPENS APRIL 1, 2020
On April 1, 2020, you can register your student(s) for the 2020-2020 school year. Every student must be registered online. If you already have a Campus Parent account, please login to your Campus Parent account to submit your Online Registration (OLR). (Please write down your OLR application number to provide at your child's school if needed.)
Additional steps for household changes:
You are required to contact your child’s school if you are adding new students, or changing/updating your address.
- Adding a new student to U-46 in the ORL
- If this student is listed in the Non-U-46 Student section of the OLR, please use the provided check box to add them as a student
- If the student is not listed as a Non-U46 student, you may skip this section and go to the Student section to add them as a new student.
- Birth Certificates are required for each new student.
- Proof of Residency and Updates
- If you have a new student, have moved, have an expired/expiring lease or use an affidavit you will need to update your proof of residency. You can fill this out at the school or use this link to print and fill out the form to bring with you - English or Spanish.
- Also bring two (2) Proofs of Residency as outlined in the form above. For more information, please see the residency section below.
- Please see our Printable Registration Forms section below for information on additional forms you might need. Forms are available in a printable file to fill out and take with you to your school if you wish.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
All required registration fees must be paid in full to be considered fully registered and to avoid additional fees. Required fees include: Instructional, Gifted/Academy, Driver’s Education fees. For further information on fees, please use this Student Fees link.
Accepted forms of payment:
- Online payment: Debit/Credit Card and checking/savings account payments accepted online. No processing fees charged! Payments may be made through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Sign in to the Parent Portal and then click on "Fees" from the left side of the page.
- Payment in person:
- Cash/Money Order/Check - Accepted at all school levels
- Debit/Credit Card - Accepted at Middle and High Schools only.
HAWK HOLLOW ELEMENTARY ON FACEBOOK
Wondering what Mrs. Dupuis and the rest of the Hawk Hollow staff are up to? Follow them on Facebook for up-to-date information about Hawk Hollow. See Mrs. Dupuis doing the daily Pledge of Allegence, School Motto Rap and morning announcements. Many of the teachers are keeping in contact with you as well by reading stories. Check this out at www.Facebook.com and look for the Hawk Hollow Elementary School page.
U-46 School 2020-2021 School Calendar
The Board of Education have approved the 2020-2021 calendar. The first day of classes for the 2020-2021 school year in School District U-46 will be on Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020. If no “emergency days” are used, the last day of classes will be Monday, May 24, 2021. The calendar features 176 instructional days for students.
Under the approved calendar, students will be out of classes on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2020, and have Nov. 26-27, 2020, as the Thanksgiving recess.
The winter break for staff and students would run from Monday, Dec. 21, 2020 through Friday, Jan. 1, 2021. Spring break will be observed from Monday, March 29, 2021, through Friday, April 2, 2021.
Observed holidays during which students will have no classes include Labor Day (Sept. 7, 2020), Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples’ Day (Oct. 12, 2020), Martin Luther King Jr. holiday (Jan. 18, 2021), Presidents’ Day (Feb. 15, 2021) and the Spring Holiday (April 5, 2021).
- Adding a new student to U-46 in the ORL