Have you bought your tickets to the Windy City Bulls U-46 DISTRICT TAKEOVER NIGHT?
Ticket sales help support the U-46 Educational Foundation, so you will be helping a great cause while bringing your school spirit to the NOW Arena to cheer on the home team.
Tuesday, March 12 at 7 PM
Click here for ticket information
This event is sponsored by Greater Family Health
Grants from the U-46 Educational Foundation fund our teachers' and staff's bright ideas, creating opportunities that expand student learning and well-being. Grants also help our community partners who are doing important work in our area to benefit U-46 students.
In the past three years, the Foundation has proudly funded 67 grants to teachers, staff, and community partners for a total of more than $68,000.
- Click here to read more about the grants awarded in 2022-23.
- Click here to read more about the grants awarded in 2021-22.
- Click here to read more about the grants awarded in 2020-21
Thanks to your generous support, the U-46 Educational Foundation has given away more than $418,000 in scholarships to U-46 seniors. Click here for a list of our 2023 scholarship recipients.
The U-46 Educational Foundation manages several scholarships, including:
- The Superintendent's Scholarship
- The Lisa Mercado Memorial Scholarship For Bilingual Students
- The Douglas Hoeft Scholarship
- The Gilbert I. Renner Scholarship
- The EHS Maroon's Leadership Fund
- The David & Edith Cole Scholarships
- The Dody Nesbit Scholarship Fund
- The Frances Turnquist Scholarship.
- The Elgin High School PTO Scholarship
- The Carolyn Van Slyck Memorial Scholarship
These scholarships can all be accessed through the U-46 Foundation application - apply here
Scholarships below are affiliated with the U-46 Educational Foundation, but have their own application.
- The Dr. Jean Bowen Scholarship Fund (apply at SEHS English office)
- The John A. Krafft Scholarship (Apply at Elgin High School Athletic office)
- The Elgin Breakfast Rotary G. Michael Greene Scholarship
- The Ronald Raglin Teaching and Learning Scholarship
- The Malik M. Brown Memorial Scholarship
- The Alice Pragman Award for English Excellence
Are you a student wanting to apply for a scholarship? Go to this page to find out more about applying.
As the leading provider of scholarships for deserving U-46 students, we are proud to offer so many opportunities for our seniors. We work in collaboration with many local organizations and individuals, and we thank our scholarship providers for thinking of us as good stewards of your investment.
To learn more about establishing a scholarship or donating to existing ones, individuals, community groups, families, or businesses should contact the U-46 Educational Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a
U-46 ALUMNUS ???
Register as a U-46 alum and the Foundation will be able to reach you with information about reunions, events at your high school, mentoring opportunities, Distinguished Alumni recognition, and more!