U-46 Seniors, click here to apply.
- Currently a senior in U-46;
- First-generation college student, neither of your parents graduated from a trade school or a two or four-year college or university;
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
To apply, you will need to:
- Complete the application,
- Write an essay (details in application),
- Submit a copy of your FAFSA application,
- Obtain one letter of recommendation from an adult (link to submit the letter in application).
We are excited this year to offer many benefits to corporations who generously chose to sponsor the scholarship.
We are excited to offer some great benefits this year to our individual donors.
With a donation of $50 or more, we will send you two tickets to my Superintendent’s Scholarship outdoor evening reception on Wednesday, May 12th where U-46's Superintendent Tony Sanders will introduce you to this year’s winners and allow them a chance to practice their networking skills with professionals like you.
If you donate $150 or more, you will receive Superintendent Sander's exclusive Superintendent’s Scholarship fundraising coloring book, “Doodles for Dollars” featuring his one-of-a-kind artwork.
Your support means so much. The Superintendent's Scholarship fund is replenished every year by your donations. Without your ongoing generosity, this scholarship would not exist.