State Health Requirements

  • Illustration photo for health forms submittal If you are the parent or guardian of an incoming incoming preschool/early childhood, kindergarten, 6th grade, 9th grade or 12th grade student, remember that you must submit proof before or on the first day of school that they have met state health requirements for their specific grade level. Additionally, please note that incoming 1st, 7th, and 10th grade students who did not complete their requirements last year amid Distance Learning and the COVID-19 pandemic, must also submit required proof of completion prior to or on the first day of school. The state health requirements and necessary forms are located here on the Health Services section of our website. 

    Find info here about our voluntary COVID-19 testing screening for students, teachers, and staff members. The completed consent form can be submitted as outlined below. 

  • If your child (U-46 student) has received the COVID-19 vaccine, we ask that you submit proof of vaccination so we can have that information on file in case of an outbreak. A copy of the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card can be submitted the same way that parents/guardians submit all other completed health forms (see below)  

Submitting Health Forms, Proof of the COVID-19 Vaccine and Consent for COVID-19 Testing

  • Proof of completed student physical and immunizations, as well as the the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or the consent form for COVID-19 testing, can be submitted as follows for any grade level

    • Send via email a PDF scanned document to The original documents must be scanned, saved and sent as a PDF. There are free scanning apps available for mobile phones, such as Microsoft Office Lens, or if you have an iPhone, here are directions on scanning using your “notes” app. 
    • Send via fax a PDF document to 847-888-5320. 

    If you prefer to submit the forms in person ...

    Elementary school students can:

    • Submit completed forms directly to your child’s elementary school or via email to the school nurse during the school year. Elementary buildings are closed over the summer, and submission directly to the school building is discouraged. During summer hours, forms should be dropped off at the Educational Services Center (355 E. Chicago St, Elgin).

    Middle school students and high school students can:

    • Submit completed health forms in person addressed to the school nurse in the health office of the middle or high school the student is attending for the 2021-22 school year. 


    If you have questions, please contact the nurse at your child’s school or the Health Services Department at 847-888-5000 ext. 5334 or via email at