Examples of Bullying
- Someone is threatening to beat you up in school, including when walking to or from school, when you get off the bus, while talking to you on your cell phone or while you are online.
- Someone is taking something of yours without your permission.
- Someone is spreading rumors about you or your family.
- Someone is embarrassing you in front of others by either calling you names or doing something to you like hiding your books, pulling your seat out from under you, etc.
- Someone is telling other kids not to talk to you or be friends with you.
- Someone continues to shove into you in the halls and says it is always an accident.
- Someone is sexually harassing you. (following you around, whistling at you, making comments about your body or doing something to your body, touching you inappropriately, etc.)