Financial Aid Information

  • If you are in need of financial assistance for childcare expenses, the following agencies will assist you.

    For Residents of Kane or DuPage County, please contact :

    YWCA Child Care Resource and Referral
    2055 Army Trail Rd., Addison IL 60101

    For Residents of Cook County, please contact:

    Illinois Action for Children
    1340 S. Damen Ave., Chicago 60608

    These agencies work with the State of Illinois, Department of Human Services to secure financial aid to parents in need that would like to sign up for the SAFE Program.