Online registration is now open for the 2019-2020 School Year. Instructions were mailed to each family’s home address. The envelope is marked with an orange box indicating that your registration information is enclosed. It contains a yellow sheet with your Parent Portal username and password. If your password is listed as *****, you have previously created your own password. To complete online registration, you may use the following link or visit the U-46 website and click on Infinite Campus Parent Portal. “Infinite Campus Parent Portal”
Please take a note of your Application Number located on the top right corner while you are filling out the application. If you are having trouble logging on with the assigned password, try using all CAPS.
Returning students must be registered by May 31st. You will save $20 per student by paying all fees by May 31st.
Our U-46 Student Registration Guide is attached. You may visit U-46 registration website for detailed information along with the Student Registration Guide: https://www.u-46.org/registration.
REQUIREMENTS FOR 9TH AND 12TH GRADE STUDENTS
9th grade students must submit a physical exam (not a sports physical) dated after 08/16/2018 that includes a diabetes screening/BMI, health history & parent signature with proof of 2 varicella immunizations prior to starting school in August, 2019.
12th grade students must submit proof of 2 meningitis vaccines, only one is needed if it was given after the 16th birthday.
You can submit records the following ways:
- Fax records to our SEHS Nurse’s Office 847-888-7613
- Email records to our Health Secretary – email@example.com
- Drop off records to the Nurse’s Office at SEHS Monday - Friday 7:00 – 3:00 pm
- Summer hours for drop off at SEHS - June 3 thru August 2 – Monday –Thursday 8:00 – 2:00 pm
- August 5th drop off hours go back to Monday – Friday 7:00 – 3:00 pm (with the exception of Friday, 8-9 which offices will be closed)
- New this year, you can upload health records on your registration application
9th and 12 grade students that have not turned in the above health requirement cannot complete registration, print their schedule, and/or walk their schedule during freshman orientation.
If you have any questions regarding health requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for any other questions, 847-289-3760.