Student Led Conferences Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Student Led Conferences
Wednesday, January 30, 2019— 4:00 to 6:30 PM
Sign up for time with your child’s classroom teacher!
PURPOSE: Goal setting and reflection on progress is a skill for life.
Student involvement in the conference makes learning active and encourages students to take responsibility for their learning.
- Sample healthy snacks, learn about food choices for lunch & meet Food Service Staff in the Multi-Purpose Room.
- Support Staff, including Social Worker and Special Education Staff will be available to talk with families in the Learning Center.
- Water & Small snack available
Your attendance at Student Led Conferences = One entry for Raffle!
¨ Set of five (5) passes for Pump It UP, Crystal Lake for free Open Jump
¨ $20 Gift Certificate—Butera Grocery
¨ $25 Gift Card –Alexanders Café-Rookies-Old Republic-Village Squire Restaurants
¨ $ 5 Gift Certificate – Van’s Frozen Custard
STEPS to Enter Raffle:
- Participate in Student Led Conference on January 30th.
- Earn a “Family PAW” from classroom teacher to put into Raffle Basket.
Raffle drawing will be held the morning of January 31st.
Winners will be contacted immediately.