We have 2 important years together with other parents and Larsen staff in which to assist the school in fulfilling its mission of providing a rich, diverse curriculum and other additional educational experiences for every student to achieve his/her maximum potential and become responsible for contributing to their families and their community. The PTO will do this by creating a welcoming environment for all parents, students and staff to share ideas and concerns and to give many ways for parent involvement and support for our students and staff.
2019-20 Larsen PTO Board
Co-Presidents: Amanda Milczarski & Dorothy McMurray
Treasurer: Betty Myers
Secretary: Karen Rodriguez
How Does the PTO Help the School?
PTO Purchased in 2017-18
- Contribution toward purchase of 2nd solar powered flashing street signs
PTO Purchased in 2016-17
- Whiteboard for speech teacher
- New bike rack
- New sign for the back parking lot
- Contribution toward purchase of solar powered flashing street signs
PTO Events 2016-17
- Partnered with LMS to show the Screenagers documentary
- PTO meeting at Epic Air
PTO Annual Events/Support
- Partners with Student Council on school dances
- Provides chaperones for Student Council led dances
- Oversees the end of year 8th grade dance with Student Council's help with decorations
- Provides a lunch for all teachers and staff during Teacher Appreciation week in May
PTO Annual/Ongoing Community Events & Fundraisers
- Affy Tapple
- MEGA Open Gym
- Wendy's No Cook Nights
- Family Fun Night
How Can I Help?
Please feel free to get involved in any capacity you can!
- Attend a PTO Meeting.
Throw your hat in the ring and volunteer for an open officer post:
Vice President: OPEN
Bilingual Liaison: OPEN
- Clip and send in Box Tops for Education.
- NEW! Download the Benefit shopping app, choose Larsen Middle School PTO as your beneficiary and shop! Find out more: https://www.benefit-mobile.com/
- Shop Office Depot/Office Max and give our school ID# 70032183 for Give Back to Schools so our school will earn FREE SUPPLIES. [More Info]
Contact Jackie Gustafsson at email@example.com to find out other ways PTO needs help or offer your own ideas to help.