It's time to register for NEXT School year!
Online Registration opens April 1st!
Parents, please visit the district's website at u-46.org and select the Infinite Campus Link to:
- Log on
- Pay fees
- Complete Online Registration
- Check messages
Registration packets were mailed to homes at the end of March.
Save $20 per student by paying registration fees before May 31s, for grades 1-12
New this year! Option to upload documents into your online registration!
All returning students MUST be registered online by May 31st!
New to U-46? Or need help with registration? Join us at our Registration Event at EHS: April 24th 5-7pm.
*No payment is required at our registration events.
For more information visit district.u-46.org/registration or call (847)888-5000 ext.5715 or 5016(Español)
We love seeing our students every day at school!
Every day in school counts and helps build the foundation for your child’s academic success. Extended absences and/or vacations during the school year are discouraged and considered unexcused absences. The only approved vacation periods for U-46 occur during winter recess, spring recess, and summer vacation. Thank you, as always, for your support and cooperation!
Elgin High School Student Bulletin
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- 4/16-5/3(Webb) Random classroom pop-ins will occur April 22nd to the end of the year. Classes with perfect attendance will be awarded ice cream or movie passes.
- 4/16-5/3(Webb) During the weeks of April 22nd through May 2nd, Students with perfect attendance will be celebrated with a barbecue/field day during lunch periods on May 2nd.
- 4/22-4/24(Garcia) Come to our Gymnastics Summer Camp! It will be Wednesdays and Fridays starting 6/19 through 7/12. Camp will go from 9:30am-12pm. The camp is at GymKhana in Hanover Park. It will cost $40 per athlete.
- 4/22-4/24(Dybalski) Students involved in the Elgin HS/Larsen Ellis Transition Group, meet with Dr. Dybalski in Rm.110 tomorrow & Friday 1st
- 4/23-4/24(Mallen) “Calling all gamers, we will be having a meeting on Wednesday in Rm.160 at 3pm where we will also take our yearbook photo! See you there!”
- 4/23-4/26(Zahora) Calling all Dramaroons! We are having a meeting after school in the Choir Room on May 2nd! We will be talking about our upcoming banquet! We look forward to seeing you there! Meeting should last approximately 45 minutes.
- 4/23-4/25(Lennon) Seniors- remember to turn in the Senior Superlatives to the main office.
- 4/22-4/24(Kolanko)"The EHS Gay-Straight Alliance is meeting Wednesday, April 24, at 3pm in room 125. Everyone is welcome. See Ms. Mallen or Mr. Kolanko with questions."
- 4/23-4/25(Sternal) Attention seniors attending boat trip--> On Friday, you need to be in the front of the school ready to load buses no later than 8am. Also, we will be returning to EHS by 4:30pm. Attire is business casual--> no jeans and all leggings must be accompanied by a long top."
- 4/23-4/25(Kolanko) "Juniors and Seniors, we are now accepting prom song requests. Please check your email for the link and password. Song requests end May 1st, so get your requests in now!"
- 4/24(Bumbales) Congratulations to the Elgin High School JV 1 Softball Team on their 14 to 4 victory over East Aurora on Monday. Way to go ladies! East Side, Maroon Pride!
- 4/24(Douzali)"Give it up for the boys tennis team for placing first place in both the Larkin Invite and Elgin Invite the past two weekends! Good luck today as they take on Fenton and tomorrow as they take on Larkin!
- 4/24(Keathley) The boys fresh/soph baseball team defeated Larkin again yesterday 14-2. The dynamic pitching duo of Josh Graves & Ethan Spitzer shut down the Royal’s offense. Anthony Villagomez played steller defense behind the plate. Come out to support your Maroons as they go for the season sweep against Larkin today, on our home field at 4:30 pm.
Earn and give respect
Hold yourself responsible