Elgin High School Student Bulletin
Thursday, January 16, 2020
- The Main Office is looking for pages for periods 1, 2, 4, if you’re interested in paging during your lunch or study hall periods, stop by the main office and fill out an application. In order to be considered, you must have good attendance, behavior and grades above C average.
- 1/15-1/17(Mason) Interested in joining the Boys Track and Field Team? Registration is now open, be sure to get registered even if you are in a winter sport, first official practice is January 21st. Any questions see Coach Mason in the Boys PE office.
- 1/13-1/17(Botta) The dean’s office is in need of pages for 1st period.
- 1/14-1/16(Kolanko) "The Talent Show is TODAY at 7pm. Come out to support your fellow Maroons! Tickets will be $3 for students with IDs and $5 for adults."
- 1/16-1/21(Cardenas) Hey Juniors and Seniors, would you like to be part of one of the biggest Hispanic leadership conferences in the country? The U-S-H-L-I conference will take place on Thursday, February 20th with great keynote speakers and one of the biggest college fairs in the state of Illinois. If you are a senior with a 3.2 GPI or a junior with a 3.0 GPI, make sure you get your permission slip from Guidance. There will be an informational meeting Wednesday, January 22nd before school at 7:15am in room 243 and after school room 132. If you have any questions contact Mr. Cardenas in the World Language office.
- 1/16(Priest) The library is looking for responsible students to page during 1st, 4th, 5th, and 6th periods. Please make sure you have study hall during the period that you wish to page. If you're looking to be a part of the Elgin High community or to boost up your college or job resume, this would be a great position for you. Please see Mrs. Priest or Mrs. Blake in the library if you are interested.
And as always, remember to wear your ID’s and-
Earn and give respect
Hold yourself responsible