Elgin High School Student Bulletin
Friday, December 6, 2019
- 11/25-12/13(Infante) Students please stop by the Treasurer's Office to clear any fines. A list will be posted on the window. Remember that Winter Fest is coming and you will not be allowed to buy your tickets if you have outstanding balances. All fines must be cleared before Tickets go on sale, otherwise you will not be allowed to buy your tickets. If you have any questions please talk to the Treasurer.
- 12/2-12/6(Infante) The Treasurer's Office will be closed Monday through Thursday of next week. Please plan accordingly.
- 12/4-12/6(Fernandez) Starting today and up to December 16th, the Hispanic Club will collect new toys or toys in good condition to give to children from low-income families in the city of Elgin. You can bring the toys to room 132, World Languages Department or collect them in your classroom. If you prefer, send us an email and a student from the Hispanic Club will pass by and collect them. If you have any questions you can talk to Mr. Fernández, Mr. Cárdenas or Mr. Castillo.
- 12/4-12/6(Gilbert) Ho,Ho,Ho! Did you miss out on Halloween scrunches? You’re in luck! New Christmas collection will be sold December 4th, 5th, 6th during all lunch periods in the West Commons. They’ll make a perfect gift for your family or (*whisper*) that special someone!
- 12/4-12/9(Sanchez/Guindon) Color Guard - also known as the flag team - tryouts will be Monday, December 9 from 6PM-8PM in the Band Room. If you have any questions email Coach Megan Guindon at email@example.com or see Mr. Sanchez in the Band Room. Hope to see you there!
- 12/6(Priest)Next week in the library will be homework week. All students who come to the library must have a pass from a teacher. Take advantage of this time to complete missing assignments or improve your grade! If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Priest.
- 12/5-12/12(Kolano/Mallen) The EHS Talent Show is coming up! Auditions will be held in the Auditorium on Thursday, December 12, from 3:30 - 5:30. Keep an eye out for audition posters for the location. See Mr. Kolanko or Ms. Mallen with questions"
- 12/5-12/6(Mallen/Kolanko) "Calling all seniors, the 2020 class council needs you to bring all of your friends out to the Chipotle in Hoffman Estates on Saturday for our fundraiser! All proceeds will be going towards prom, senior BBQ, and other senior activities!"
- 12/6(Witt) Today is the last day to purchase candy grams for delivery next week. Look for a French Club member during lunches or passing periods, or see Madame Witt in Rm.133A
And as always, remember to wear your ID’s and-
Earn and give respect
Hold yourself responsible