Second Semester A/B Calendar
U-46 is implementing some shifts in the Pre-K-12 Hybrid schedule for the second semester during a handful of weeks to adjust for weeks when a student non-attendance day falls on a Friday. We are making these shifts in order to ensure equal in-person instruction for students who are in both the “A” and “B” hybrid groups.
During these specific weeks, the Hybrid "A" students will attend on Monday (usually a Distance Learning Day) and Tuesday and "B" students will attend on Wednesday and Thursday.
This shift of our “A” and “B” groups will occur the following weeks:
- The week of January 25 (Friday, Jan. 29 is an Institute Day)
- The week of February 22 (Friday, Feb. 26 is an Institute Day)
- The week of March 15 (Friday, March 19 is a Remote Learning Planning Day)
Note that when a non-student attendance day falls on a Monday, the schedule does not change. Students proceed with the normal schedule but do not have the typical distance learning instruction on that Monday.
The calendar grid below (printable version here) is updated to visually show these shifts. (Haga clic aquí para el calendario en español.) Please note that this updated calendar takes effect starting Jan. 11 for elementary students. Starting Jan. 19, this calendar will be used for secondary. (This calendar is in effect for secondary until then.)
Grey shaded dates indicate days when school is not in session for students; weekdays with no classes are also highlighted in lime green.
- Blue shaded days are when Hybrid Group A attends school in-person
- Yellow shaded days are when Hybrid Group B attends school in-person
- Days in white are synchronous and remote for all groups