Middle SchoolHome of the Wolves!
School ID Information
IDs are used for school identification, checking out books, buying lunch and if applicable, riding the bus. Students must wear their ID at all times.
If forgotten at home, your child must get a temporary ID in the office. The cost is $1.00. If your child does not have $1.00, he/she can take an IOU and pay it the next school day.
If lost or damanged, a new photo ID must be ordered for $5.00. Once paid, a new photo ID will be made for your child. ID’s are available in the Office first thing in the morning.
Collection of IOUs
- Notice is given at the time of IOU
- Payment is expected the next school day
- Daily reminders are read every morning (bulletins appear on the website as well)
- An email will be sent to parents regarding past due IOUs on Tuesdays
- Thursday, if unpaid the student will be in lunch detention until the IOU is paid in full
At Eastview, we strive each day to grow academically and socially through being respectful, responsible, and a good citizen. We believe that every day is a great day to be a Wolf!