Elgin High SchoolHome of the Maroons!
The Elgin High School Class of 2019 Graduation Ceremony will be held at the Sears Centre at 8am.
It's time to register for NEXT School year!
Online Registration opens April 1st!
Parents, please visit the district's website at u-46.org and select the Infinite Campus Link to:
- Log on
- Pay fees
- Complete Online Registration
- Check messages
Registration packets were mailed to homes at the end of March. Save $20 per student by paying registration fees before May 31s, for grades 1-12. New this year! Option to upload documents into your online registration!
All returning students MUST be registered online by May 31st!
For more information visit district.u-46.org/registration or call (847)888-5000 ext.5715 or 5016(Español)
We love seeing our students every day at school!
Every day in school counts and helps build the foundation for your child’s academic success. Extended absences and/or vacations during the school year are discouraged and considered unexcused absences. The only approved vacation periods for U-46 occur during winter recess, spring recess, and summer vacation. Thank you, as always, for your support and cooperation!
Elgin High School Student Bulletin
Friday, May 24, 2019
- 5/16-5/23(Grano) "Attention future AP Chemistry students: If you are taking AP Chemistry next year, please stop by room 158 for your summer packet."
- 5/20-5/29(Mallen) “If you enrolled in AP Environmental for next year please pick up summer work information from outside room 160. You need this information PRIOR to the start of the school year. Please see Ms. Mallen for more information.”
- 5/20-5/24(Zahora) "Freshman Class T-shirts are in! If you placed an order, you can either pick it up from Ms. Zahora in the choir room, or you can pick it up before school starts from council members every day this week!"
- 5/21-5/24(Flota) Seniors, Please take a few moments to take a short three question survey through your Naviance account. Thank you for your time.
- 5/21-5/24(Flota) Elgin High School will dismiss all students @ 12:40pm TODAY to accommodate graduation rehearsal for seniors. Busses will not be available until 2:55pm. Please do your best to arrange alternate transportation.
- 5/21-5/24(Druger) Seniors, please fill out Final Transcript Release Forms from the Guidance Dept.
- 5/21-5/24(Chavez) Message: Attention Seniors! A list with outstanding fees has been posted at Treasurer's Office. If your ID number is there make sure to clear Outstanding balances before Graduation.
Earn and give respect
Hold yourself responsible