Elgin High SchoolHome of the Maroons!
We love seeing our students every day at school, especially during the holiday season. As we near the end of 2018, please remember that it is extremely important that our students are in school and on time to class every day right up until the end of the school day on Friday, Dec. 21.
Every day in school counts and helps build the foundation for your child’s academic success. Extended absences and/or vacations during the school year are discouraged and considered unexcused absences. The only approved vacation periods for U-46 occur during winter recess, spring recess, and summer vacation. Thank you, as always, for your support and cooperation!
Elgin High School Student Bulletin
Friday, January 18, 2019
- 1/15-1/18(Botta) Students please check the LOP list which has been updated outside the dean’s office
- 1/16-1/18(Botta) The dean’s office is in need of pages period 1, 3, and 7.
- 1/16-1/18(Esposito)The Main Office is in need of pages 1st, 3rd, 4th & 8th In order to be considered, you must have good grades, attendance and behavior. Stop by the Main Office and fill out an application.
- 1/17-1/18(Mason) All boys interested in Track and Field be sure to register. Even if you are in a winter sport still register now, finish your season competing at a high level and come out after your winter season and come fly! Any questions be sure to see Coach Mason.
- 1/17-1/22(Cardenas) Hey Juniors and Seniors, would you like to be part of one the biggest Hispanic leadership conferences in the country? The U-S-H-L-I conference will take place on Thursday, February 14th with great keynote speakers and one of the biggest college fairs in the state of Illinois. If you are senior with a 3.2 GPI or a junior with a 3.0 GPI, we will have a brief informational meeting on Tuesday, January 22nd before school 7:20am and after school 3:00pm in room 132. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity!! If you have any questions, please ask Mr. Cárdenas.
- 1/17-1/23(Bumbales) Attention all girl's interested in playing softball in the spring. Please attend an short informational softball meeting Wednesday, January 23rd after school in the fieldhouse by the Wall of Fame. Open gyms and practice will be discussed. Softball informational meeting - Wednesday, January 23rd - 3:00 PM - in the fieldhouse by the Wall of Fame. Questions, please see Coach Bumbales in the science office. East Side, Maroon Pride!
Earn and give respect
Hold yourself responsible