- Birthdays celebrated at Bartlett will be without food, balloons or flowers. Suggested items/ideas for your child’s birthday are: pencils or stickers for the class, bringing in your child’s favorite book to share with the class.
- We will continue to celebrate major occasions such as the winter holidays, Valentine’s Day, etc.
- All food provided for the holiday parties NEEDS to be store bought food only, no home baked. This food needs to be in its original packaging with labels. If you are a room parent, please discuss all individual allergy concerns with the classroom teacher PRIOR to planning for the party.
- Parents of students with allergies can bring in food products for their own children at parties if they wish.
- No peanut butter or peanut product food (including foods that may be processed in a facility that processes peanut products) will be permitted at Bartlett Elementary parties or for Fruit Break time.
- Fruit break must consist of healthy finger food snack items (no utensils needed please). All classrooms will set a time period during the day in which students will be allowed to eat their fruit break. This is the ONLY time they will be allowed to eat their fruit break.
- ALL parents should sign, date and fill out an allergy form if applicable and return it to the classroom teacher by August 30,2015
- Please contact the school nurse or classroom teacher with any additional allergy restrictions for your child.