- Typically offered in the Fall, the PTO offers Liberty-branded apparel to help students show their school spirit. A flyer will be sent home with your child with more information.
Chairperson: Mary Slowinski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scrip Program (NEW):
- This year the PTO will offer the ability to purchase gift cards at face value. The benefit to Liberty is that retailers offer these gift cards at various discounts ranging from 2 -20%, and Liberty is able to keep the difference, less shipping fees. We will be using shopwithscrip.com, which will allow you to complete a family sign-up and order your gift cards directly from the website, or you can order via the order form that will be sent home with students. Additionally, the MyScripWallet app will allow you to buy gift cards from your smartphone for almost immediate use.
Chairperson: Trisha Lesch (email@example.com)
- Link your Target REDCard to Liberty Elementary School and the PTO receives a check for 1% of all your purchases. This is not limited to parents; please encourage any family or friends to select Liberty Elementary School (School ID: 118400). Through August 2013, our school has received $14,814.86!
Chairperson: Allison Kudelka (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Box Tops for Education:
- Simply by clipping the Box Tops you find on various grocery items and turning them in to the school, the Liberty PTO earns money. The PTO earns on average $1,700/year from your efforts, which it spends to Liberty’s benefit. Box Tops can be turned in at any time; there are typically two campaigns a year where students are encouraged to submit as many Box Tops as possible—the classroom with the most wins a small treat.
Chairperson: Stefanie Querry (email@example.com)
Labels for Education (NEW):
- Similar to Box Tops for Education, Labels for Education are also turned in for easy money for Liberty. Please turn in your labels for education!
Chairperson: Michele Gryzik (firstname.lastname@example.org)