Bartlett School's mission is characterized by parents and teachers working in unison to provide a caring, enriching and stimulating learning environment for each child.
- To help all students learn and reach success to their fullest potentials
- To encourage interest in learning - to teach how to learn
- To develop students' self-worth
- To recognize that every child is special, with gifts to offer others
- To develop positive communication between all involved - students, teachers, parents, and community
In so doing, students will be successfully schooled intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and be prepared to be responsible contributing members of society.
Our school is in session from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and the school offices are open from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about our school!