Requirements for Entering Kindergarten
Original County Birth Certificate -- State law requires that we have a birth certificate on hand for every child enrolled in our school. Your child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2019.Proof of Residency - Due to the large class sizes we will have to adhere to the district’s babysitting policy restrictions and will be unable to accommodate any families who cannot show proof of residency.*It is not required to show personal information (account #’s, payment amounts $, etc.) on these forms. Please feel free to block out any of the personal information that does not relate to proof of your residency*Category A. Check and attach a copy of at least one of the following documents:____ 1. The most recent real estate tax bill for my residence showing me as the tax payer.____ 2. Mortgage Papers/Statement____ 3. Signed lease for my residence____ 4. A notarized letter of residence in Lieu of Lease, from the owner of the residence indicating the duration of my stay there.____ 5. A closing statement for the purchase of my residence*Category B. Check and attach a copy of at least two of the following documents:____ 1. Current Gas, Electric, or Water Bill____ 2. Public Aid Card____ 3. Current homeowners/renters insurance certificate____ 4. Current Telephone or Cable Bill
____ 5. Receipt for city vehicle sticker
Special Education Placement forms and IEP
- Fees-Elementary School fees for the 2019-20 School year have not been finalized and approved by our School District U-46 Office.
- Medical Forms - Including the following Health Forms:
- Physical –For Kindergarten, 6th Grade and New Students who are new to Illinois
- Dental Examination Forms – For Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th Grade Students
- Eye Examination- For Kindergarten Students and New Students who are new to Illinois
All Medical forms will be available in the Main Office when you pre-register your child.Students may be excluded if they do not have the above requirements on file by the first day of School.