STUDENT PARKING PERMIT INFORMATION
- Office of Culture and Climate- Room A132- (formerly Hawk Center next to the Attendance Office )
DATES OF SALE
- January 10, 11,12, 17,18,19,20
- January 23,24,25,26,27, afterschool at 3:15pm
Parking tickets for this year MUST be paid before applying for a parking permit.
**Unpaid parking fees from a prior year MUST be paid before applying for a parking permit.
**YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE BHS LOT UNTIL A STUDENT PARKING PERMIT HAS BEEN OBTAINED
PARKING PERMIT PROCEDURE:
- The following THREE (3) documents, including cash or checks of $100, must be brought to the Office of Climate and Culture at BHS.
- Driver's license (must show) & printed copy from home.
- Signed/dated, completed parking application downloaded from the BHS website, and printed from home (document in the link below)
3. Proof of Auto insurance & a printed copy from home
**Once a permit is purchased, you may begin driving to school and parking in the BHS Student Parking lot.
*** PAPER COPIES OF APPLICATION IN O.C.C.- A132
Please contact Lindaopsahl@u-46.org or 630-372-4700 x4711 for any questions or concerns.