SEHS Student Parking 23-24
Seniors and Juniors Only
- Unpaid tickets & temporary parking fees from prior years must be paid before applying for a permit.
- For questions regarding parking permits, please contact Jennifer Sulejmani firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-289-3760 X3649.
- You must be a registered SEHS student to purchase a parking permit.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE SEHS LOT UNTIL A STUDENT PARKING TAG IS OBTAINED.
- Fee Waivers do not apply to parking tags.
Parking permit procedure
Parking applications for the second semester are for eligible juniors and seniors only. Sophmores are eligible if there are available spaces 2nd semester only.
The following 3 documents, including full cash or check payment must be brought in paper form to South Elgin HS. NO ELECTRONIC IMAGE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Signed/dated, completed parking application downloaded from the SEHS website, printed out from home: HOME/STUDENT SERVICES/SAFETY & CULTURE/ STUDENT PARKING
- A paper copy of your Illinois Driver’s License, printed from home
- A paper copy of your current Auto Insurance card of each vehicle listed on the application, printed from home
- $100 in cash (no bills larger than $20) or check it will be $50 for second semester only.
You must ride the bus or have alternate transportation until you purchase a parking pass during your lunch period or at early dismissal.
Once acquired, you may start driving to school.
Zone preferences will not be honored. Permits will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE SEHS PARKING LOT UNTIL you have received your parking tag.
23-24 school year parking permit sales will be as follows:
Seniors ONLY-Tuesday, Aug. 1 12-3 pm and Wednesday, Aug. 2 12-3 pm
Juniors and Seniors ONLY- Thursday, Aug. 3 8-11am and 1-3 pm, Monday, Aug. 7 8-11 am and 1-3 pm
Please note NO applications will be accepted prior to the above posted sale dates.