SEHS Student Parking 22-23
Seniors and Juniors Only
- Unpaid tickets & temporary parking fees from prior years must be paid before applying for a permit.
- For questions regarding parking permits, please contact Jennifer Sulejmani at email@example.com or 847-289-3760 X3649.
- You must be a registered SEHS student to purchase a parking permit.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE SEHS LOT UNTIL A STUDENT PARKING TAG IS OBTAINED.
Parking permit procedure
Parking applications for the second semester are for eligible juniors and seniors only.
The following 3 documents, including full cash or check payment must be brought in paper form to South Elgin HS. NO ELECTRONIC IMAGE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Signed/dated, completed parking application downloaded from the SEHS website, printed out from home: HOME/STUDENT SERVICES/SAFETY & CULTURE/ STUDENT PARKING
- A paper copy of your Illinois Driver’s License, printed from home
- A paper copy of your current Auto Insurance card of each vehicle listed on the application, printed from home
- $100 in cash (no bills larger than $20) or check $50 for second semester only.
You must ride the bus or have alternate transportation until you purchase a parking pass during your lunch period or at early dismissal.
Once acquired, you may start driving to school.
Zone preferences will not be honored. Permits will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE SEHS LOT UNTIL you have received your parking tag.
23-24 school year parking permit sales which start in late July or early August check back on the website for further details.