As the Student Services Team at South Elgin High School...
- We work collaboratively with all members of the Storm community to advocate for students and their families.
- We offer coordinated services based on building relationships, effective communication and providing resources for social, emotional and academic development.
- We promote a culture of respect, inclusion, health and well-being.
- We encourage accountability and independence in support of student success and wellness.
- We help students build their dreams and achieve their goals!
Students are encouraged to schedule appointments with their counselors as needed to address questions or areas of concern.
SEHS GUIDANCE OFFICE
(847) 289-3760 ext. 3803 Fax: (847) 888-7165
Associate Principal, Director of Guidance
Karen Lawson Administrative Assistant
Veronica Realzola Registrar
A - Cald
Cale - E
F - He Jessica Cullinane firstname.lastname@example.org Hi - Le Christopher Boden email@example.com Lf - Ne Liz Jovanovic firstname.lastname@example.org Nf - Rob Jaclynn Powell email@example.com Roc - S Andy Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org
T - Z
SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKERS
A - G
email@example.com - X3703
H - O
firstname.lastname@example.org - X3056
P - Z
email@example.com - X3385