As the Student Services Team at South Elgin High School...
- We work collaboratively with all members of the Storm community to advocate for students and their families.
- We offer coordinated services based on building relationships, effective communication and providing resources for social, emotional and academic development.
- We promote a culture of respect, inclusion, health and well-being.
- We encourage accountability and independence in support of student success and wellness.
- We help students build their dreams and achieve their goals!
Students are encouraged to schedule appointments with their counselors as needed to address questions or areas of concern.
SEHS Guidance and Social Work Contact Information
(847) 289-3760 ext. 3394
Fax: (847) 888-7014
Dr. Greg Baker
Director of Guidance
Anna Panagiotopoulos Administrative Assistant
Farrah Silverberg School Counselor (A - Cald)
School Counselor (Cale - E)
Jessica Cullinane School Counselor (F - He)
Chris Boden School Counselor (Hi - Le)
Elizabeth Jovanovic School Counselor (Lf - Ne)
Jaclynn Powell School Counselor (Nf - Rob)
Andrew Holmes School Counselor (Roc - S)
Dominique Zewde School Counselor (T - Z)
Mike Grondin Social Worker (A - G)
Genevieve Hebeka Social Worker (H - O)
Samantha McGann Social Worker (P - Z)
Veronica Realzola Registrar