Transfers and Withdrawals

  • Moving out of School District U-46?   

    If you are planning on moving out of our district, please notify us as soon as possible.

    Consent for the release of student records must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.


    The completed form can be faxed to 847-888-6988 or emailed to


    Consent for release of records-English


    Consent for release of records-Spanish