Planning and Financial Aid

  • FAFSA - Free Application for Student Assistance

    • Federal Student Aid offers grants, loans, work study and more to help you pay for college or trade school.  Submitting a FAFSA application is also a graduation requirement.  To satisfy this requirement, you must either submit the FAFSA the application, submit the alternative application or complete the non-participation form.  Listed below are some links to help you with this process.  As always, if you have questions, please see your counselor for help.
    • How to fill out FAFSA
    • Create a FAFSA ID
    • FAFSA Application
    • Alternative Application
    • Non-participation form/instructions