Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, School District U-46 has extended the State of Illinois mandated physical and immunization requirements deadline until October 15th, 2020. This is the latest possible date that the State of Illinois will allow. This applies to all U-46 students in required grades and ages attending in-person or distance learning. Required grades include Preschool/Early Childhood, Kindergarten, 6th, 9th, and 12th grade. Vision exams for Kindergarten are required by October 15th. Dental exams for Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th, and 9th grade are due by May 15th, 2021.
9th graders must have:
- A current 9th-grade physical (dated any time after 8/14/2019 to present)
- Documentation of required immunizations
12th graders must have:
- All 12th-grade students will be required to show proof of the meningococcal vaccine. 2 doses are required—one after 10 yrs of age and the second at least 2 months later. If no dose was given prior to age 16, one dose after 16 is required.
- Students will not be able to complete the registration process for the 2020-2021 school year, and high school students will not be able to print their schedules until we have received proof of the meningococcal vaccine.
- Please click HERE to print the letter to be completed your doctor to obtain proof of a meningococcal vaccine. (Click HERE for Spanish letter.) We are asking that this be completed by June 1, 2020.
The top portion (HEALTH HISTORY) of the Illinois State Health Form must be completed and signed by parent or guardian. Click the link below to download and print this form.
All Illinois State Health Requirements must be on file with the nurse's office to obtain a student schedule and begin school.
- Click HERE for the Illinois State Health Form(English)
- Click HERE for the Illinois State Health Form(Spanish)
- Click HERE for the 2020-2021 Health Requirements (English)
- Click HERE for the 2020-2021 Health Requirements (Spanish)
- Click HERE for the Medication Administration Form (English)
- Click HERE for the Medication Administration Form (Spanish)