- Reduces the risk for overweight, diabetes and other chronic diseases
- Assists in improved academic performance
- Helps children feel better about themselves
- Reduces the risk for depression and the effects of stress
- Helps children prepare to be productive, healthy members of society
- Improves overall quality of life.
Click below for information about Physical Education at Streamwood, by grade.
Physical Education is required by the Illinois State Board of Education. Click here to read more about the Goals and Standards set by ISBE.... (cont'd)
PE Makeup Form