Our vision at Streamwood High School is to forge learning opportunities to promote academic, cultural, social, and emotional growth, unlocking each individual's potential to
STRIVE, HONOR and SUCCEED in an ever-changing world.
Mission: The mission at Streamwood High School is for parents, staff and community members to be actively involved in students’ experiences, so all graduates embody the ideals to Strive, Honor and Succeed.
- To provide intentional instruction that promotes curiosity, creativity, and productivity
- To equip our students with the skills to persevere through challenges
- To engage students in fostering ownership of their own learning
- Each student as a diverse individual, acknowledging potential
- Meaningful relationships for effective communication
- Respect and rapport through creating a collaborative community
- By empowering students to be life-long learners
- By cultivating resilient problem solvers who readily adapt to adversity
- By developing soically-responsible citizens
STRIVE, HONOR, and SUCCEED.
School Hours: 7:40 a.m. to 2:55 p.m.
School Colors: Gold and Black