** Information subject to change**
Elgin High School Class of 2018
- Cap and Gowns* – November 14th. Herff Jones will be in the Fieldhouse to measure for cap & gowns. Cost is $32 with delivery in mid May.
- Senior Pictures August 31st. Don't worry! If you did not get a chance to have your portraits taken this summer, you can call Stuart Rodgers directly at (847)864-7322 to set up an appointment at the studio ($10 sitting fee applies).
- Senior Boat Trip* –April 27th.
- Junior/Senior Prom Night* – Friday, May 4th at 7pm. At the Stonegate in Hoffman Estates.
- Senior Recognition Day Assembly – Date: May 16th at 9:00 a.m., in the EHS Auditorium. Cap and gowns are required for participation. (No tennis shoes) Class tassel should be worn on the left. Do not wear the maroon and cream tassel. Parents are encouraged to attend. Participants should be dressed and ready by 8:30 a.m.
- Panoramic Picture* -November 15th at 7:30am in the Fieldhouse cost is $30.
- Great America Senior Night*-TBD
- Commencement Rehearsal* – Friday, May 25, in the EHS Field House. This is a mandatory rehearsal for graduating seniors.
- Senior BBQ* (in lieu of Senior Class Supper) – Friday May 26, after Commencement Rehearsal. Seniors will report to the auditorium for the senior slide show. A free BBQ will be provided outside the front doors of Elgin High School.
- Commencement* – Saturday, May 26, 8pm. at the Sears Center. Seniors should arrive at 7pm. sharp in order to have graduates in line and ready for the 5pm. ceremony. Graduates enter through the back door. Students cap and gown will serve as your ticket to enter this door. If you have any questions regarding graduation, please call Jesse Jones (847)888-5100, extension 5107.
- Mascot - Cheetah
- Colors- Black and Gold
*IMPORTANT!! All financial obligations (school fees and fines) must be met before attending any of the above senior functions.