Responding to Immigration Concerns
All Means All
- Per Federal law, School District U-46 does not ask for a student's or their family's immigration status when he or she enrolls in school.
- A student's immigration status will have no impact on the quality of education she/he receives.
- School District U-46 will not share a student's or family's immigration status with federal immigration officials.
- Immigration enforcement personnel are required to have a criminal warrant signed by a judge before accessing U-46 schools and other District facilities.
- School District U-46 aims to ensure that no student or family is discriminated against, harassed, or bullied because of their race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or immigration status.