Additional Local Assessments
MAP (Measure of Academic Progress)
MAP tests provide highly accurate results that provide educators the information they need when it is needed most. Individual student scores are available immediately following a test, classroom reports are available within 24 hours and district reports are available within 24 hours.
Assessment information can be used to:
- Identify the skills and concepts individual students have learned
- Diagnose instructional needs
- Monitor academic growth over time
- Make data-driven decisions at the classroom, school and district level
- Place new students into appropriate instructional programs
Grades: 2-10, multiple times per year
Areas tested: Reading and Mathematics
The PSAT/NMSQT assesses reading, math, and writing skills; provides excellent practice for the SAT; and connects students to scholarships and personalized online tools. PSAT assesses students in critical reading, math and writing.