Class of 2028 High School Information Nights
Members of the Class of 2028 are currently in 8th grade, but it's time for them to start looking forward to their high school experience.
In November and December 2023, each of U-46's five comprehensive high schools will host an information night for parents, guardians, and incoming 9th grade students.
During the first 30 minutes, parents and students will be in the auditorium for a short presentation regarding the registration process for the 2024-25 school year.
After that, the parents and students can connect with counselors and administrators as well as learn more about opportunities through elective courses, activities, clubs and sports.
- Wednesday, Nov. 29 - Elgin High School at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 30 - Streamwood High School at 6 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 4 - Larkin High School at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 6 - Bartlett High School at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 7 - South Elgin High School at 6 p.m.