I am interested in receiving support from Peer Assistance and Review. What are my next steps?
If you are a U-46 teacher not formally matched with a mentor through the U-46 Teacher Mentor Program, you are eligible to receive support through Peer Assistance and Review (PAR). We work to support teachers in both traditional and non-traditional roles with their goals related to professional practice.
The PAR enrollment process has a few steps:
- Reach out via email to email@example.com expressing your interest in PAR.
- The team will work to set up a brief informational visit to give details about the program and answer any questions you might have.
- If you decide to elect for support through PAR, you will complete a brief Needs Assessment.
- Needs Assessments are reviewed an approved for matching by the PAR Panel.
- You will be notified of next steps.
See the infographic