Video resources to guide through the SLO process
- U-46 teachers discuss the benefits they have found in their Reflective Partnership
U-46 teachers share their SLO Process experiences!
- What did the qualitative and quantitative data points show you about students’ starting points and needs?
- How did you determine the students to focus your learning objective on?
- Why did you choose the students you focused your learning objective on?
- Why did you select your learning objective?
- What overarching purpose did you identify it would serve the students in your classroom?
- How did the objective align to district and building goals?
- How did you identify this was a rigorous and important objective to student learning?
- Was the standard you chose to focus on essential or priority? Why or why not?
- Which instructional strategies did you identify as methods to accomplish your objective? Why?
- What modifications were needed to your strategies as you progressed through the SLO? Why?