Class of 2022 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 28, 2022
NOW Arena - Hoffman Estates, IL
District U-46 high school graduations will occur in person on Saturday, May 28, 2022 at NOW Arena, located at 5333 Prairie Stone Parkway, Hoffman Estates. Ceremonies will start according to the following schedule:
- Streamwood High School: 8 a.m.
- South Elgin High School: 11 a.m.
- Elgin High School: 2 p.m.
- Bartlett High School: 5 p.m.
- Larkin High School: 8 p.m.
*Ceremonies will also be live-streamed and viewable by the public. Watch here on Saturday, May 28.
Class of 2022 Commencement Ceremony Information
- Graduates, families and guests should arrive 45 minutes prior to their graduation ceremony. To reduce parking and traffic problems, we ask that students and families ride together in the fewest possible number of vehicles.
- At this time, proof of COVID vaccination or a negative test is not required of students and families to enter the arena.
- At this time, masks are no longer required but are highly recommended.
- At this time, there are no tickets required or audience limits.
- Graduates should enter through Door 11 upon arrival.
- Graduates must wear their gowns into the NOW Arena but are asked to have their gowns unzipped to expedite the screening process.
- Graduates should leave any additional belongings (handbags, etc.) at home or in their car.
- NOW Arena security staff will be requiring all graduates to walk through metal detectors while entering the student entrance location.
- All guests must enter at the arena’s main entrance.
- Guests to the graduation ceremony are asked not to bring large bags or balloons into the NOW Arena.
- NOW Arena security will also be conducting bag searches and using hand-held metal detector wands for random checks of guests.
There will be seats available for guests who require ADA accommodations. Guests must bring their own wheelchair, as there will not be any available at the NOW Arena.
After the ceremony, graduates will exit the arena through Door 4 and can meet up with guests in the closed section of Hoffman Boulevard. All guests must exit through the Main Entrance.