Physical and Immunization Requirements for the 2022-23 School Year
Per School Board Policy 7.100, all students will be compliant with State law-required health examinations and immunizations on the first day of school. Students who are non-compliant in their physical and immunization requirements will not be allowed to attend school until state compliance is met. Required grades include Preschool/Early Childhood, Kindergarten, 6th, 9th, and 12th grade.
(Note: Vision exams for Kindergarten are required by Oct. 15, 2022. Dental exams for Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th and 9th grade are due by May 15, 2023.)
Health requirements and forms can be located here under Health Services.
Any updates from the Illinois State Board of Education will be communicated to all parents.
How to submit forms
Once you have the necessary forms completed by your physician, proof of completed student physical and immunizations, can be submitted any one of these ways:
- Send via email a PDF scanned document to email@example.com. The original documents must be scanned, saved and sent as a PDF. There are free scanning apps available for mobile phones, such as Microsoft Office Lens, or if you have an iPhone, here are directions on scanning using your “notes” app. (Note: Pictures/photos of the documents cannot be accepted.)
- Fax the original documents to 847-888-5320 where our summer team will process the forms.
- Drop off the documents at the U-46 Educational Services Center, 355 E. Chicago Street in Elgin on Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Drop off the documents at your child's school; all schools have secretaries working as of Aug. 2.
- Upload the required health documents as a PDF through Infinite Campus during the registration process.
Our Health Services team is processing health forms as they are submitted this summer. But if you believe you have already submitted forms, or if your child is in the process of receiving the necessary immunizations, please contact our Health Services team with questions or concerns. They can be reached at 847-888-5000 ext. 5334, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using Let’s Talk.
Vaccine Options for Student, Family and Staff Vaccinations
Greater Elgin Family Care Center
Please call 844-599-3700 to schedule an appointment
For more information please email email@example.com or call (630) 892-4355.
Residents of Cook County
Residents of DuPage County
Residents of Kane County