Covid-19 Vaccination Overview:
“Vaccination is currently the leading public health prevention strategy to end the COVID-19 pandemic.” - Centers for Disease Control guidance
- Parents asked (not required) to share child’s vaccination status which will help with contact tracing and hopefully avoid quarantine.
- Parents of unvaccinated students asked to allow student to participate in regular COVID testing, also to help avoid quarantine.
- Vaccines will continue to be strongly encouraged.
Submitting COVID-19 Vaccine Records:
COVID-19 Vaccination Records: We encourage parents to submit documentation showing proof of a student's completed COVID-19 vaccination. This can be done by submitting a copy of their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card in the same way parents are asked to submit proof of a student’s physical and immunizations. Here are the options for doing so:
- Send via email a PDF scanned document to email@example.com. The original document(s) must be scanned, saved and sent as a PDF. There are free scanning apps available for mobile phones, such as Microsoft Office Lens, or if you have an iPhone, here are directions on scanning using your “notes” app.
- Send via fax to 847-888-5320.
- Submit in person a copy of the COVID-19 vaccination record and/or completed health forms, addressed to the school nurse in the health office of the school building your child attends.
- Email the school nurse with a PDF scanned document. (Please contact the school health office for the email address for your school nurse.)
Helpful COVID-19 Vaccine Resources for Parents, Students and Staff
- COVID19 Vaccination for Young people information
- How to talk about the COVID-19
- Vaccinelinois State Board of Education Vaccination recommendation
- American Association of Pediatrics on Vaccination
- IDPH Vaccination Resources
Additional Options for Student, Family and Staff Vaccinations
Jewel/Osco Pharmacy (Multi-Store locations)
Greater Elgin Family Care Center
Please call 844-599-3700 to schedule an appointment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 892-4355.
Residents of Cook County
Residents of DuPage County
Residents of Kane County