“Vaccination is currently the leading public health prevention strategy to end the COVID-19 pandemic.” - Centers for Disease Control guidance
Vaccine Options for Student, Family and Staff Vaccinations
Greater Elgin Family Care Center
Please call 844-599-3700 to schedule an appointment
For more information please email email@example.com or call (630) 892-4355.
Residents of Cook County
Residents of DuPage County
Residents of Kane County
Submitting COVID-19 Vaccine Records:
COVID-19 Vaccination Records: We encourage parents to submit documentation showing proof of a student's completed COVID-19 vaccination. This can be done by submitting a copy of their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card in the same way parents are asked to submit proof of a student’s physical and immunizations. Here are the options for doing so:
- Send via email a PDF scanned document to firstname.lastname@example.org. The original document(s) must be scanned, saved and sent as a PDF. There are free scanning apps available for mobile phones, such as Microsoft Office Lens, or if you have an iPhone, here are directions on scanning using your “notes” app.
- Send via fax to 847-888-5320.
- Submit in person a copy of the COVID-19 vaccination record and/or completed health forms, addressed to the school nurse in the health office of the school building your child attends.
- Email the school nurse with a PDF scanned document. (Please contact the school health office for the email address for your school nurse.)
Recorded Webinar - Pediatric Vaccination Info Session by Amita Health
This will provide information about COVID-19 vaccinations, specifically addressing questions parents may have about vaccinating their children 12 years of age and up.
- For the Spanish version of the webinar, please click here
- For the English version of the webinar, please click here