U-46 Student Registration
Students Returning to District U-46 for 2019-2020
All Returning Families MUST be registered online by May 31, 2019!
All families with students currently enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year will be able to access online registration by April of 2019. Online Registration is a simple way to register all your students at one time from the convenience of your home. At the end of March, registration instructions will be mailed to each family’s home address. The envelope is marked with an ORANGE box indicating that your registration information is enclosed. It contains a yellow sheet with your Parent Portal username and password. If your password is listed as ******, you have previously created your own password.
To complete online registration, click on the link entitled "Infinite Campus Parent Portal."
Current Families must register in person if:
- You have moved and need to update your address.
- You have a new kindergarten student who was not pre-registered. Please complete online registration and add this student to your online application as a New Student. Then, contact the school or the Registration Office to make an appointment to turn in your child's birth certificate and your proof of residency. Your kindergarten student will not be scheduled into a class until all required paperwork is received.
- You have a new preschool student. Preschool age children need to be screened in order to qualify for placement. Please call 847-888-5000 ext. 6094 to make a screening appointment. New or returning preschool students will not be scheduled into a class until all required paperwork is received.
To be fully registered, the following must be completed:
- Online Registration Application Submitted
- Approved Proof of Residency on file at each school
- Up-to-Date Medical Information on file at each school
- Required Fees Paid in Full
To print a Proof of Enrollment letter for your student, or to check on the status of your student's registration, go to the Registration Checklist. Use your Infinite Campus Parent Portal username and password to log in.
Current U-46 Parents who still need to pay fees for this school year can click here for the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. You will need your Infinite Campus Parent Portal username and password.
Proof of Residency
All current U-46 students with a change of address, or new students to the district, must go to their new school to register. The following is required to prove residency:
- Proof of Custody and Residency Form - English or Spanish
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency as indicated in the form above
- Affidavit of Resident Regarding Residency of Others - English or Spanish This form is only needed if the parent/guardian does not own or lease their residence. This form MUST be updated annually.
If you cannot provide the required documents, please contact Project Access at 847-888-5000 ext. 6768 or 6765.
Please note: Certain proofs of residency require annual updates, or when a document expires. If requested, the information will need to be turned into your child’s school before registration is considered complete. ALL Affidavits of Residency must be updated annually.
Click here to find your school’s phone number and website.
Students entering Preschool, Kindergarten, 6th, 9th, and 12th grade are required to submit health records to the school. Click here to see the requirements for your student. For questions or to send in your child's physicals or immunization records, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All required registration fees must be paid in full to be considered fully registered and to avoid additional fees. Required fees include: Instructional, Gifted/Academy, Driver’s Education fees. A $25 fee has been added to the Registration Fee for students in grades 5-12. This fee will cover the cost of insurance for the Chromebooks that will be provided by the district for each of these students. For more information on fees, please use the Student Fees link on the left. New fees will be applied for the 2019-20 school year before registration officially opens on April 1st.
Accepted forms of payment:
- Online payment: Debit/Credit Card and checking/savings account payments accepted online. No processing fees charged! Payments may be made through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Sign in to the Parent Portal and then click on "Payments".
- Payment in person:
- Cash/Money Order - Accepted at all school levels
- Debit/Credit Card - Accepted at Middle and High Schools only.
Optional fees must be paid at your child’s school. See your school’s website for more information. Optional fees include: Parking permit, customized yearbook, activity card fees.
For Athletic Fee payment options, please see your High School’s Athletic Website.
Transportation and Busing Questions?
Please visit the the Transportation website or call 847-888-5000 ext. 5095.
Student Registration Office Contact Information
The objective of the Student Registration Office is to support learning for all U-46 students through efficient and accurate student registration. If you have a question that is specific to your student's school, please contact the staff at your school or visit the school's website. For other questions, please contact the Student Registration Office through the Contact Us link on the left for a prompt response.
Lynn Ward, Registration Coordinator
847-888-5000 Ext. 5717
Rosa Ramirez, Registration Secretary
847-888-5000 Ext. 5016 (para Español)
Department E-mail: Registration@u-46.org
If you were unable to attend the Kindergarten Rally at your child's school for early registration, please contact your school to set up an appointment.
Students New to District U-46
Please Select this Link for more information.